Our Entrepreneurs Attorney San Diego often help entrepreneurs form business entities such as a limited liability company (LLC), an S corporation, or a partnership. To help our clients make the best choice, we explore our clients’ business goals, their potential liability and preferred tax treatment.
Once a business is up and running, our lawyers provide counsel on a broad range of ongoing legal issues that arise in day-to-day business operations, such as:
- Drafting buy-sell agreements
- Drafting and reviewing contracts
- Protecting intellectual property rights, such as your trademark, trade secrets, etc.
- Drafting and negotiating employment contracts
- Commercial litigation
- Assisting with corporate minutes and resolutions
We serve in the capacity of in-house counsel for firms that are too small to have an attorney on staff. We also assist in-house counsel of medium-sized firms with specific transactions or litigation.
We believe in preventative law for our business clients who are often too busy to focus on their internal affairs, such as corporate record books and standard contracts.