Steve Wilhelm – San Diego’s Trusted
Whether you are the CEO of a multinational corporation or running a small family business, you face the same business and legal challenges. Regardless of the size of your company or your revenue, your decisions and actions will always have an impact on the future of your business. The Law Offices of Steve Wilhelm is San Diego’s trusted business law firm. Offering a wealth of business expertise and a legal depth to handle all of your needs, we combine big firm resources with the personal attention and affordability of a boutique firm to offer you the best legal guidance for your business.
We help ensure you make the right moves and achieve exceptional results. Our firm has substantial experience serving both small business and larger corporate clients, from simple incorporation to mergers and acquisitions.
- Contract Review, Preparation and Negotiation
- Litigation in State or Federal Court
- Patent, Copyright, and Trademark Issues
- Partnership Contract Creation and Review
- Corporation, S-Corp, and LLC Creation
- Lease Review and Creation
- Real Estate Matters and Issues
- Limited Partnership Contracts
- Basic Employment and Labor Law Issues
- Turnarounds, Financial, and Tax Issues
- Startup, New Venture, and IP Issues
- Angel and Venture Capital Agreements and Negotiations
- Trusts, Estate, and Related Tax Issues
- Damage Control and Reputation Management
- Opening, Expanding, or Franchising Your Operation
Our offices were voted by our peers to be one of the top business lawyer groups for San Diego County in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 also Top Lawyers Southern California/ Business lawyers. Our offices are not members of the Patent Bar of United States Patent and Trademark Office. However we are practicing in the area of Trademark law and do have an affiliaiton with outside counsel on an as needed basis.
Helping you to stay within the lines
We help ensure you make the right moves and achieve exceptional results. Our firm has a substantial experience best San Diego Business Advisor, serving both small business and larger corporate clients, from simple incorporation to mergers and acquisitions.
- Formation of corporations – limited liability companies (LLC), formation of limited liability partnerships (LLP), formation of general and limited partnerships, and assorted joint ventures and other associations and combinations.
- Corporate governance issues, including annual meetings, resolutions, record keeping, and other requirements to limit personal liability.
- Contract negotiation, drafting, and review.
- Employment Law Issues and Resolution.
- Business disputes and business litigation, including partnership disputes and shareholder disputes and other similar issues.
- Stock option plans, stock purchase plans, and other employment incentives.
- Promissory notes, security agreements, and other loan transactions.
- Financing issues and Resolution.
Our lawyers have substantial expertise in business organization, tax law, employment law, commercial real estate, financing, and intellectual property law. Our attorneys provide transactional services as well as strategic advice for almost any legal issue a business may encounter.
The world of business is always changing. Our business lawyers read the updates and changes to the law, and combine a wealth of experience and knowledge of the most recent issue and developments as they relate to obtaining solutions for the client. Also, we have an extensive network of specialists in all areas of the law to include on your team, no matter what the legal issue. We are much more than just a law firm; we are a partner in your success. We represent your best interests to build and protect your business dreams.
See chronological litigation sampling and chronological transactional/corporate sampling over several years reflecting the firm’s experience in litigation and corporate work.